Repairing your roof early can prevent the need for a re-roof.
Repairing a roof
- Damp or leaks may signal a cracked or slipped tile.
- If a tile has blown off, it should be replaced quickly to prevent water from penetrating the felt underneath. Also, more tiles can be dislodged in high winds if there is one missing
- Cracks or splits round the edges.
- Sagging – as water builds up boards can break under the weight.
- Damp patches on the ceiling – the roof may have a tear.
If you have any worries about the condition of your roof and would like advice, please contact us
Call Barnes Roofing on 07479 613968 /01483 457215 to discuss your concerns and arrange a visit.